Today I’d like to sit and sip,
Forget the world a little bit,
Ignore the things I have to do,
And just enjoy a cup or two.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
The Free People from Building 25 is a group of inspired women that spread their way of life and spirit about fashion, beauty, food, music, books, diy, etc… through a very interesting blog since 2006. I find many entries really resourceful so I decided it’s worth sharing here.
URL : blog.freepeople.com
Inspired by Cait Flanders from Blonde on a budget, who herself got the idea from Derek Sivers, here is my now page. A mix of what I am actually doing and my New Year goals.
So as of January 21st, here are my goals for 2016 :
- Maintaining a minimalist lifestyle
- Meditate more, working more on my mindfulness
- Declutter, empty the boxes, reorganize and clean the garage
- Enrol for the Shopping Ban process, until March 31 (to start with, then see how far I can go)
- Eat vegetarian the first week of each month, for the next 12 months (done for January 🙂
- Use less convenient services, food
- Read at least 40 books in 2016
- Running at least 3 times a week
- Going to my yoga session at least once a week
- Get my orange belt for the martial art aikibudo I practice
- Reach the 600 caches found mark on Geocaching
- Doing the maintenance of my own hidden geocaches
- Finish the several hobbies projects I’ve started so far : embroidery, cross stitch, quilting, sewing, knitting, crocheting (focusing and trying to finish before starting any new ones)
- Bill my customers monthly, no exception
- Get my tax declaration done before the April deadline
- Zero out my line of credit debt before year end
And some of my lifetime goals :
- Make a quilt for each of my 3 children
- Run a half-marathon before I turn 45 and a marathon by 50
Now I hope these are not merely part of the great myth of New Year’s resolutions! I’ll update and get posted for progress.